7 Reasons to Be Thankful for Social MediaNov 30, 2019
(Or at least why I am)
7) I’ve met and become legit friends with people all over the country (and even some around the world) by connecting social media.
6) I am inspired by what others’ can do. The bounds of my creativity is constantly challenged by what I see posted.
5) I can make a difference in other people’s lives by what I post. I love to help and there is no better way to reach beyond your circle of influence than by posting online.
4) I know social media has a bad reputation for wasting your time, but I love that when I have some time to waste, I can pull my phone out of my pocket and connect with all of you.
3) Whenever I’m feeling down, I cheer up instantly by going online and brightening your day. Leaving a thoughtful comment or offering some advice is a sure fire way of getting out of a funk.
2) Speaking of brightening your day, there is so much funny stuff posted on social media all the time! I love it and can’t get enough of it!
AND THE TOP REASON I’M THANKFUL FOR SOCIAL MEDIA…
1) I still cannot believe I get to create content online and help support my family doing it!
Social media gets a bad rap sometimes but it’s blessed my life in so many ways.
Cheers to a wonderful Thanksgiving and (if you happen to live in the US) happy weekend to you all!